ChlorMaker IL, Inline Spa Chlorinator (110v/220v) Controlomatic
The ChlorMaker is designed to work with spas that have a 24 hour circulation pump. Installation in this case is relatively easy as the ChlorMaker cell can be spliced into the 3/4 inch tubing The ChlorMaker operates on a 3 hour cycle and will automatically make chlorine for part of each 3 hour period. It will make chlorine 8 times a day and you will not need to manually add chlorine unless you are shocking the spa water after periods of heavy use. The ChlorMaker will definitely reduce the maintenance requirements of your spa and significantly reduce the amount of chemicals you may be currently using.
- Auto detecting 110/220 VAC switching power supply. Low 5 volt dc output. Certified to CUL and UL.
- Inline Saltwater System Hot Tub and Spa Chlorine Generator.
- Clear cell allows for easy inspection of the titanium plates.
- Self Cleaning technology. Plates are removable for cleaning when necessary. - Low 2000 PPM NACL salt concentration for chlorine
- Requires flow for proper operation
- Up to 32 grams per day chlorine production
- Press a button to activate Boost mode, increased chlorine production to compensate for spa usage.
It isn't possible to have an easier to install spa saltwater system chlorine generator than the plug-n-play ColorChlor, TechniChlor or MiniChlor. But, if you don't want the drape over the side cable and are willing to dig into the spa equipment then the ChlorMaker inline saltwater system fits the bill. Once installed all you see is the small ChlorMaker control panel that can be mounted to the spa skirt. The control panel has three buttons and 4 indicator lights for adjusting the chlorine or bromine production and status of the salt level.