ColorQ Pro 7 photometer, LaMotte (2056)
The ColorQ PRO 7-PLUS handheld professional pool photometer directly measures the seven primary tests of Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid directly on a digital display. The handheld meter is easy to use and features economical liquid reagents that measure 288 tests per 60 mL size bottle for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine (Bromine), pH, Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness. The Cyanuric Acid test is measured by using one TestTabs® tablet per test with 100 tablets included with the kit. The ColorQ PRO 7-PLUS, Pool Manager Handbook, Saturation Index Calculator, testing reagents, and trilingual instructions are packaged in a rugged blow molded carrying case for on-site testing.
Description Range and number of test you can make with each.
- Free Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm (288)
- Total Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm (288)
- Bromine (DPD) - uses the Chlorine (DPD) reagent set 0-22 ppm (288)
- pH 6.5-8.5 (288)
- Total Alkalinity 0-250 ppm (288)
- Calcium Hardness 0-700 ppm (288)
- Cyanuric Acid 0-125 ppm (100)