Eco-Matic (ESC-36) 220 volt, Reverse Polarity Salt Water chlorinator to 36,000 gallons Or 136,260 Liters
Specs: Part Number M0563USA
Clearly the best by far, for providing the ultimate in convenience and ease of use. You can sit back and relax , knowing that your Eco-Matic/ Chloromatic e-series chlorinator is taking care of your swimming pools chlorine requirement, to provide healthy pool water for your swimming pleasure.
- Not Available in 110 volt Model
ESC Features include:
- + and - symbol indicate polarity of cell.
- Soft start cell start-up gradually increases to maximum power over 30 seconds.
- Large high flow rate cell housing with removable electrode.
- Strong reliable 1mm solid cell plates.
- Largest cell surface available on a self cleaning system.
- 67% larger than previous model and increased cell spacing for better water flow.
- Low salt indicator - first warning.
- Low salt cell protection - second warning.
- Advanced Electronic Technology.
- Tropicalized PCB Coating.
- Electronic system protection.
- Large digital display and LED indicators.
- Auto delay to allow pump to prime.
- High flow rate cell.
- Winter mode for cold water operation.
- Spring loaded door.
- Super chlorinate with ease.
- Add salt without turning chlorinator off.
- Mounting bracket for simple installation.
- Large cell anode and cathode area.
- Built-in safety sensor.
- Low salt indicator and cut out.
- Water flow indicator.
- Full length external heat sink.
- Chlorine output control switch.
- High grade UV stabilized rust and weather proof cabinet.
Eco-Matic units utilize a unique time control percentage method, e.g. if the system is set at 50% output, it will run at full power for 5 minutes out of every 10 minutes, thus maximizing the life of the cell. As you adjust the output control the display flashes the percentage output for a few seconds.
Choose the Eco-Matic unit that's right for your pool (Certain factors, including excessive heat, high bather load, high water temperature, location of pool, and vegetation surrounding the pool, will result in increased chlorine demand. Please contact us for more details.)