SEAKLEAR® Phosphate Remover- 1 Quart, Halosoure (SKZ-U-Q)
Cross Reference: Orenda (PR-10000), All Clear, Formally Zero Phos
This is a must for all Salt Water Pool Owners- Makes your cell work less and adds life to your system by Increasing chlorine level.
Phosphates are the nutrient for Algae. Phosphates can enter the pool from at least 150 different ways. Fertilizer is one of the main ways. Check your pool with a phosphate test kit and if you have more than 100 ppb (parts per billion) than your chlorine is being consumed very rapidly and algae can grow. Zero phos is the most effective phosphate remover we have found (we have tested all of them).
Quickly and efficiently removes phosphates from your pool water
- Concentrated formula (32 fl.oz.) removes up to 1,000 ppb orthophosphates from 20,000 gallons of water.
- Does not affect alkalinity or create potential for pool scaling with excess carbonate.
- Causes no significant increase in turbidity.
- For best results, use with SEA-KLEAR 4-in-1 Clarifier liquid or tablets (two tablets provided with 32 fl.oz. bottle)
Zero-Phos is available in the following sizes:
- 16 fl. oz. (1 pint) Item Code: SKZ-U-P **** special Order
- 32 fl. oz. (1 quart) Item Code: SKZ-U-Q
- 128 fl. oz. (1 gallon) Item Code: SKZ-U-G