K-Chlor Salt Chlorinator (KGS20) Self Cleaning (20 gph)
Specs: 220/240v, 20 grams per hour, 1.06 lbs of chlorine per day.
Please call for price. K-Chlor Pricing is not allowed on the internet. If you are looking for a top of the line chlorinator that will outperform all others. This is it.
The K-Chlor Digital Salt water chlorinator is designed and manufactured in Australia to suit our extreme conditions using only quality electrical components and commercial grade cell materials.
Using industry proven technology, Kchlor’s embedded mico-controller delivers an intelligent and responsive system not only for our commercial users but also for our domestic customers that is efficient, reliable and easy to operate.
K-Chlor takes into account your water temperature and salinity to help maintain the correct chlorine levels in your pool, simply enter in your settings on the LCD display, it’s that easy.
The self-cleaning cell is a standard inclusion with the Kchlor Digital Salt Water Chlorinator, helping to reduce maintenance while saving you time and money. A compact fully sealed design built for Australian conditions.
For Salt Water Chlorination the Premium choice is K-Chlor.
- Suitable for both Mineral & Sodium Salt Pools 3500 – 7000 PPM
- Clever micro-controller
- Easy to operate and program
- Easy to read backlit display
- Display brightness control
- Self cleaning cell
- Super-chlorinate mode
- Spa mode
- Backwash function
- Salt measure
- Pump protection
- Water temperature
- Accurate chlorine control
- Automatic power reduction when salt high
- Super Capacitor for timer backup
- Extra large cell surface for prolonged life
- Proven High quality cell material
- Works with any 230/240V Pump
- Stainless grade 304 mounting bracket with quick release pins
Sizing your K Chlor Chlorinator
Allow 1 gram for every 1000 gallons of pool water, eg: 20 000 gallons = 25 grams (KGS25) Always go one size larger.
4 Year Warranty on the Power Pack + 4 Years or 10 000 hrs on the cell (whichever comes first)